WinRAR 5.70 Final License Key (FREE)
WinRar License Key
WinRAR 5.70 Key is one of the most famous archivers. It’s not necessary to explain that it supports archiving in RAR format. In addition, the program can work with ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip archives, while it has many very useful features – encryption, support for continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be 10 – 50% more than with conventional compression methods, a special algorithm for compressing multimedia files, support for multi-volume archives and many others.
- Full support for RAR and ZIP archives
- Using the original high-performance data compression algorithm
- The presence of a graphical shell with the support of drag and drop technology (drag & drop)
- The ability to use the command line interface
- Management of archives of other formats (CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z)
- Support for continuous archiving for better compression
- Support for multi-volume archives
- Create self-extracting (SFX) regular and multi-volume archives using standard or optional SFX modules
- Ability to restore physically damaged archives
- The ability to create and use recovery volumes to recreate the missing parts of multi-volume archives.
- Support for Unicode encoding in file names
- Additional functions (encryption of data and filenames in the archive, addition of archive comments, maintenance of the error log)
- Using third-party design of the program interface in the form of separate themes
- If the option to delete the archive is selected during unpacking, all volumes are deleted, even if the user did not start the extraction from the first volume of RAR, but the first volume is present, and all files are unpacked successfully. Previous versions in this situation ignored the option to delete the archive, even if WinRAR could detect the first volume and processing was carried out from the beginning of the set of volumes.
- The compression ratio bar was not displayed in the Explorer on the “Archive” page in the file properties of archives with encrypted file names. WinRAR can not reliably perform counting for such archives without specifying a password and previously just output here 0%.
- Bugs fixed:
- a) WinRAR endlessly displayed the message “The wrong password was specified” when trying to open an RAR5 archive with encrypted file names, if Ctrl + P incorrectly set the global password;
- b) fixed the memory management error in the password window, which could lead to access to the already-freed memory and subsequent failure. This problem could also threaten the security of data;
- c) Fixed crash when processing corrupted RAR archives. This problem could also threaten the security of data;
- d) the launch of WinRAR could cause short-term flickering of the menu bar for a small number of other applications;
- e) when searching the CAB archives, the results corresponding to the text indicated in the field “Required string” were output for all files in the archive, and the mask in the field “Required file names” was ignored;
- e) the “License” command of the SFX module did not install the window title with the license;
- ) If the Startup folder in the WinRAR settings was terminated with a backslash (), WinRAR ignored the first “Go one level higher” command.
- Copy file from “License” folder.
- Paste it to folder where you have installed program.
- That’s all.